With Love, of course!
Love is the key ingredient to make the dish of your anniversary celebration delicious and memorable. Love has the power to do magic beyond imagination and to convey emotions beyond words.
But you should also know the art of expressing love to your dear soulmate to make him/her smile extra wide on the lovely occasion of your wedding anniversary. The celebrations should not be limited to wishing each other and talking about love. There has to be much more than a normal routine. So, we bring some amazing ideas and things that you can incorporate and try to celebrate your wedding anniversary in a forever memorable way.
- Make your sweetheart happy by presenting an anniversary special flower box. And the flowers should be according to the years of your togetherness. Go for a flower box instead of a bouquet!
- Cook your spouse’s favourite breakfast and wake your spouse up with the smell of the dish. It applies to both husband and wife.
- For the husband: Help out your wife in the daily household chores and make her feel that your relationship is a 50-50 partnership. It would be much better to do the same for the rest of life.
- Pick up your wedding album and bring back memories to feel young again. Doing this will also bring back the romance and love of the wedding night.
- Have a dinner date in your balcony with a dish that both of you love to eat on the table.
- Create a wedding day again and perform some rituals. Take the help of your family members for this if you want to surprise your spouse.
- Celebrate the day and mark in on the calendar by cutting and galloping together an anniversary special cake. Go for the designer cakes and not the usual ones.
- Write down a lovely message for you sweetheart and read it out while holding tight your love in your arms.
- If you can, write a poem and recite it to your better-half by kneeling down on your knees and having your spouse’s hand in yours. Again, applies to both husband and wife.
- Decorate your home together and have a memorable party with your friends and family.
- Order online the one thing that your husband/wife is talking about owing for a long time.
- Get a new and beautiful nameplate for your home.
- Tag your partner in memes and lovely posts relating to love and wedding life.
- Try out something new together like skydiving or drinking wine.
- Spend the whole day together and binge-watch movies and web series.
- Welcome, a new member in your home! Buy a beautiful and air-purifying indoor plant.
- Donate food and clothes to the needy in your area.
- You can also donate money to non-profit organizations or charity organizations.
- Spend the whole day out of your home and enjoy it like teenagers.
- Sit down in front of each other and look in the eyes of each other. It will make you feel that your love does not need words.
- Kiss your partner equal to the number of years you have spent together. You can also do it in accordance with the number of months spent together. Wink! Wink!
- Plan a trip to your favourite destination. It will give you both some quality time to spend together.
- Gift each other something personalized and useful.
- Make a promise as you did on your wedding day.
- Set up the speakers and dance together on your favourite songs.
- A love-filled hug before bedtime to complete the celebrations of the day!
Celebrating your wedding anniversary by presenting a special greeting card to your spouse is also a great idea. You can write down a lovely wish inside. Here are some:
- I didn’t think it was possible, but I love you more and more with each passing year. Here’s to another year filled with love.
- You have touched a part of my heart that no one else has ever been able to get to. I will love you forever.
- I don’t want our lives to be quoted as an example of the perfect marriage, but as the coolest adventure ride that two people ever took.
- Biology says that a man’s behaviour changes as he ages. But you had proved that wrong because you’re still as romantic and charming as you were when we started dating. Happy anniversary!
That’s all, folks!!