Every woman loves to enhance her eye shape with an eyeliner. However, applying it perfectly isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. Many women secretly hate the task of applying it daily before heading out of their homes. There are many who, even after a hundredth attempt, aren’t able to achieve that precise line on their eyes as they want. In such a case, all struggling women can think of getting a cosmetic eyeliner tattoo treatment that uses a precise and gentle micro pigmentation device to bring the desired result.
Anyone going for this treatment generally has a thousand questions on their mind. Keep reading to know about the significant aspects of this treatment and what you can expect.
What Is Lash Line Tattoo and How Is It Different from a Traditional Tattoo
Eyeliner or lash line tattoo is a kind of cosmetic tattooing. It is also called semi-permanent makeup, which a trained technician performs. The pigment that the technician uses is quite different from body tattooing ink. It gets deposited on the initial skin layer. The colour fades over time. That’s why it is called semi-permanent makeup.
Traditional skin tattoo lasts much longer than a cosmetic tattoo because its ink goes deep into the skin. You can touch up the lash line tattoo when you find that it has faded a lot. In comparison to a traditional tattoo, a lash line tattoo is way less painful. So, you don’t need to worry about a painful experience.
What are the Different Styles of Lash Line Tattoo?
Primarily, there are four different styles of this tattoo. They are:
- Eyelash enhancement – It is a super subtle application. It can be applied either as a thin line that doesn’t leave the area of the lashes or as a dot beside every eyelash.
- Thin eyeliner – This type of application imparts a natural look. It’s ideal for those women who desire a thin eyeliner line.
- Medium width eyeliner – This option is great for women who are fond of wearing makeup daily. It makes your eyes look bold but still fairly natural.
- Thick eyeliner – It is for those women who like to wear heavy makeup, including eyeliner. Its application provides a very bold look to the eyes.
How to Prepare for the Treatment
Pay attention to the following things before deciding to opt for the treatment.
- If you have eyelash extensions, you need to remove it, preferably a week before the procedure. It is because the glue of the extension can interrupt the ink application of the lash line tattoo.
- Refrain from consuming fish oil, aspirin, or any natural products that lead to blood thinning. You should not consume these types of products for a few days prior to the treatment.
- If you wear contact lenses, take them away before the treatment begins. Don’t wear them till all the redness has disappeared from your eyes.
How Safe Is Lash Line Tattoo?
Many errors can happen if you don’t choose a reliable clinic with trained and certified technicians. Look for an eyeliner tattoo treatment wherein your eyes are given nourishing care post-treatment. It will ensure that you don’t suffer from any kind of eye discomfort afterwards. The treatment, when done by trained professionals, is perfectly safe. However, you need to conduct sufficient research on the best places that provide this service in your area.
With this kind of tattoo, you can get a perfect and permanent liner in only one appointment. Make sure that you discuss with your technician which type of skincare is safe to use before and after the treatment.
Comments are closed.