7 Reasons why Purchasing Gold on Akshay Tritiya is Auspicious?
In India, it is believed that Akshaya Tritiya was the day when the golden era or satyug began. It was a divine era when deities lived in complete peace and purity on this earth. Therefore, Akshay Tritiya is considered one of the most auspicious days in the Hindu calendar. This day is also associated with Lord Kuber blessing his devotees with prosperity and wealth. Hence, it is a perfect day for new beginnings and investment in Gold.
This year Akshay Tritiya falls on 3rd May 2022. It is estimated that around more than 20 tons of gold is purchased and sold on this auspicious day. After Dhanteras and Diwali, Akshay Tritiya is the next special occasion to buy and sell Gold.
So why the purchase of Gold is on an increase on Akshay Tritiya. Let’s discover the 7 reasons for buying Gold on Akshay Tritiya:
- Eternal wealth – Akshay means never lessening, so buying Gold on this day ensures endless wealth. It is the day when Ma Laxmi and Lord Kuber bless you with eternal wealth by investing in Gold.
- Auspicious planetary position –it is believed by Hindus; that the sun shines brighter than usual on this day. The sun is at its peak radiance on Akshay Tritiya day. It is also considered an auspicious day for weddings and investment in property.
- Day of Lord Kuber – According to Mahabharata, on the day of Akshay Tritiya, Kubera was made the divine treasurer who had leadership over the wealth of the Gods in heaven. As Kubera was declared as lord of Gold on this day, purchasing Gold on Akshay Tritiya is lucky.
- The beginning of Satyuga- This yuga is considered the golden era. It is believed that on Akshay Tritiya, Satyug started. It was a divine era when mortals and immortals lived on earth in complete peace and pure form. So, when you buy Gold on this day, it is considered the purest form in bringing happiness and prosperity.
- Celebration of Lord Parshuram’s birthday – Akshay Tritiya is also marked as the birthday of Lord Parshuram. He is considered the sixth incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Also, many great leaders are born on this day. Moreover, it is deemed to be auspicious when the birth of a child takes place on this day.
- Auspicious day for Jains to purchase Gold- This day is considered sacred to buy Gold in Jainism. As Akshay Tritiya is first among the 24 Tirthankaras- Lord Rishabh is associated with this day.
- Attractive schemes & discounts on Gold – People are more inclined towards attractive offers and discounts for gold jewelry on this day. Women are lured into buying gold at impressive discounts on gold jewellery.
Tanishq – A trusted Tata enterprise brings exquisite gold jewelry every season at an attractive discount of 20% on Akshay Tritiya. Tanishq gold and diamond jewelry are a masterpiece and a combination of modern and traditional jewellery. Tanishq gold ornaments are not only mesmerizing but persuading you to buy gold jewellery of your choice this Akshay Tritiya day.
If you are gifted or buy TANISHQ gold jewelry, AKSHAY TRITIYA around the corner is an ideal day to buy gold ornaments. Tanishq’s stunning gold jewellery designs for men, women and children guarantee 100% purity. Moreover, surprising offers up to 25% off on making charges is a good deal to buy or exchange gold necklaces, rings, bangles, bracelets, gold coins and pendants.
So, this Akshay Tritya, save some finances to bring home some sparkling Gold at home from Tanishq.