It can be hard to achieve the perfect holiday look since you want to look your best but don’t want to spend too much time on your appearance. It is where eyelash extensions can help.
1. Start by ensuring that your lashes are clean and free of makeup or debris.
2. Apply a thin layer of adhesive to the lash extension strip.
3. Wait for the adhesive to become tacky before applying the extensions to your lash line.
4. Make sure that each extension is properly placed on your lash line, and press down at the base of the lash line to secure the strip.
5. Finish by applying black eyeliner on your upper and lower lash lines, as this will help your lashes look thicker and more pronounced.
Are you wondering where you can get beautiful eyelash extensions for the holidays?
For professional eyelash extensions, look no further than JJ Eyelashes. You will get gorgeous, longer lashes that will make your eyes look bright and beautiful for the holiday season.
1. Avoid using waterproof mascara on your extensions
Waterproof mascara is difficult to remove and can cause the extensions to lose or fall off. If you need to use mascara, opt for a non-waterproof formula.
2. Avoid using oily eye makeup
Oily eye makeup can cause the adhesive to lose its grip and cause the extensions to fall off. Stick to powder-based eyeshadows and eyeliner pencils for a smudge-free, long-lasting result.
3. Avoid using oil-based facial cleansers
Oil can cause the adhesive to weaken and lose its grip on your lashes. Instead, use a water-based solution or gel to cleanse your face.
4. Avoid rubbing your eyes too vigorously
Rubbing your eyes can cause the extensions to loosen or fall off. If you need to remove any makeup or debris, use a gentle eye makeup remover and a cotton ball or pad.
5. Be careful when using hot tools near your eyes
Heated hair tools, such as curling irons and flat irons, can cause the extensions to become loose. Make sure to use these tools well away from your face.
6. Be careful when sleeping in your makeup
If you tend to fall asleep with just-applied makeup, be very gentle whenever you lay down or even move too much. It can cause the extensions to become loose or fall off.
A. You will save time and effort
You don’t have to worry about applying and removing makeup every day with eyelash extensions. You can wake up, wash your face, and go, and all that’s needed is a touchup once or twice a month.
B. Eyelash extensions are natural-looking
Eyelash extensions look natural because the individual lashes are hand-placed onto your lash line. The results are long, lush lashes that are beautiful and natural-looking.
C. Eyelash extensions are easy to maintain
All you need to do with eyelash extensions is wash your face with a gentle cleanser every night before bed, wait for them to dry, and go on with your day. Compared to other types of makeup, eyelash extensions are very low-maintenance and hassle-free.
If you’re looking for a way to save time and effort this holiday season, look no further than eyelash extensions. With just a few simple steps, you can have longer, thicker lashes that will make your eyes pop.
Comments are closed.